5th International Symposium on Wearable Computers
October 7-9, 2001 - ETH Zurich
Welcome to Zurich !
Wearable Computing, are you really sure what it stands for ?
Miniaturized laptops, handhelds, displays, sensing, communication, also clothing,
textiles, fashion, perception, life style, ..., none or all of them ?
The ISWC2001 in Zurich will present the whole colours spectrum and their refractions characterizing wearable
technologies today and in the future, with
- the excellent scientific program with 17 regular papers and 13 posters, organized in 5 regular sessions
- complementary views on wearable computers fashion, aesthetics, ecology - in the Inside/Outside sessions
- tutorials guided by international experts illuminating crucial aspects of wearable computing
- the legendary gadgets and demonstrator show
- the exhibition as the meeting point of science, product and services
- the dinner party over the roofs of Zurich
- the mysterious performance show
- the students contest
All these in the impressive historical Main Hall of the ETH at down-town Zurich!
Enough good reasons, to visit the ISWC2001 !
Looking forward to meeting you in Zurich !